Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day Care

My daycare is taking off! I just had to put an ad up looking for an assistant to start after the new year. I need one more kid and then I will need full time assistant. Praise God.
Starting in Jan I will have 4 kids under a year( with another baby in March).
2-3 kids in the 1-2 range. (though 2 will be a month from that 2 point)
and 3 kids in the 2 -7 range. Two of those will be my kids but other than that they are daycare and paying customers. I wish a few of them would be more full time but I will take what I can get.
I'm to the point where I don't have to be as flexible. I told Chris no more kids that have to have weird hours. I will keep the ones I have but I will not take on anymore.
I go to a class next Wednesday to really get the licensing process started. Hopefully I can get things moving quickly and have it done by the new year. Now I'm off to find more pack n plays and maybe another high chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment