Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Hit my goal!

Today as I got on the scale I held my breath and the number I have working so hard for since January popped up! I'm officially at my goal weight! I'm so excited. I haven't been this skinny since JR high school and I'm in a size 4 pants!
If you would have told me 4 years ago that I would give birth to two children and then weigh 40lbs less than what I did the day I got pregnant with my first I would have told you that you were crazy! But a lot of crazy things have happened in the last 4 years!

So just a little number game for you. I am 40lbs less than the day I got pregnant with Alyssa. I'm 22 lbs lighter than the day I got pregnant with Colin. I'm 70 lbs lighter than my heaviest pregnancy weight. And down 50lbs from my heaviest non pregnant weight.

Those are numbers to be proud of. It has taken me a long time to be happy with my body. But I'm very happy with the way my body looks and even happier with the example I'm setting for my kids by being active and eating healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment