Sunday, February 13, 2011

Warmer Weather and a good weekend


Today was a warm day. It was almost or a little above 60. This afternoon after Alyssa's nap we all got dressed and went outside without coats. We walked the neighborhood (Alyssa walking in the snow the whole way). We then went out on the deck so to get it ready for kids tomorrow. The weather will be nice all week and you can bet we are getting outside for some outside play time each day. I was also able to buy a double stroller yesterday so we can even take the babies outside.
Also this morning when Chris came to wake me up he brought both kids up and put them in bed with me. We then spent the next hour reading stories and playing as a family in bed. We missed church but I know that what we had was special.

Yesterday was a busy day filled with spending time together as well. We went to swim as a family and I was able to watch Alyssa swim with Chris. We then went and got pictures taken of the kids and out for dinner (it was a Valentines dinner for Chris and I). Then we went to the mall to get my ring fixed and to Once Upon a Child to buy things for the day care.
All in all it was a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment