Monday, March 14, 2011

Blogging

I have been such a bad blogger. My goal was to blog at least once a week this year. Well that was going really well at first and then I got a phone that gets the internet. Since I have gotten the phone I rarely turn on my computer for any length of time.
I have many pictures to upload and things that I could write about but since I'm not on my computer I don't do it.
The big story today is that on Saturday it was warm and in the high 50's. We went to the park and a nice long walk. Today it is snowing and we will have close to four inches by the time the snow stops. Come on spring you need to get here.
Alyssa is doing fairly well in her big girl bed still not sleeping all night in her bed she either gets up and sleeps on the floor or we have to put her back in her bed.
Colin gets up 1 to 2 times to eat at night. And then sometimes another 3 to 4 times to have the pacifier replaced. That is much better than his sister at that age. He is getting super big and enjoys smiling and laughing at everything.
Okay my goal is to be a better blogger. Lets see how long that lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment