Monday, May 2, 2011

SICK SICK SICK

Since April 16 no one in this house has been healthy. On April 16th I went to the ER because I was sick and ended up on meds. On April 19th Colin ended up in the ER with RSV and pneumonia. He had to stay 5 days. By the time we came home Chris was sick and had to go to his doctor for meds. During that whole time Alyssa had a cough but we didn't think to much of it with the changing of the seasons and her asthma. So this weekend when she spiked a fever we thought she had a virus. After a call to the after hours nurse line we ended up at the ER with her. She has sever pneumonia in her right lung. So she is now on meds.
I am still not healthy so I will be calling my doctor for an appointment today to see if I can get meds. I have to take Alyssa back to the doctor for her white cell level to be checked.
Since April 16 we have spent $880 in co-pays that doesn't count the bills I know will be coming soon.
Hopefully May brings with it good weather and healthy family.

No comments:

Post a Comment