Sunday, June 3, 2012

My Knee

I had the surgery on Wednesday, today is Sunday, I'm starting to feel a little better.
Yesterday for most of the day I was truly regretting the surgery. I was in so much pain and when I walked the pain surged through my leg and into my back and my head giving me a headache every time I walked.
Today has been better. I was able to shower, go to church and get Colin's hair cut.
I'm super tired now and my knee is very swollen but not as much pain. I hope that each day gets better and better and by next weekend I'm back to normal.
 I love that I have a husband that has no problem stepping up and taking care of the kids and the house while I'm down. It makes the recovery process so much easier to know that the kids and house are being taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment