Sunday, March 31, 2013

Colin's Bedtime

For about two months Colin hated going to bed. He would do everything in his power to fight sleep including taking off his pj's. For awhile we put them on backwards, but it just seemed really uncomfortable so we stopped and after about an hour or more of playing he would usually fall asleep in just his diaper.
The last two weeks or so he has been going down without a fight. However, there were still many nights when I went to check on him and he was just in a diaper.
  I then noticed a pattern. On nights he wore jammies with feet he would take them off and on nights when they were feetless he would leave them on. I told Chris about it, he laughed and said the way to test the theory is to take a part that has feet and cut them off.
  Well I did that last night. Guess what? He kept the jammies on!
  I think he doesn't like his feet covered at night!

No comments:

Post a Comment