Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Alyssa and the Dentist

Today Alyssa went to the Dentist for the first time. I wasn't sure how she was going to do. So I took her to someone she has seen almost daily for the last two years. One of my daycare moms works as a dental hygienist.
  So we get to her office and she asks Alyssa if she wants to go first or let me go first. Alyssa decided she wanted to go first. So she got up in the chair and the hygienist gave her a pair of sunglasses to wear.
  The whole time Alyssa did exactly what the hygienist asked her to do. Even when the dentist came in she did what he asked.
  They gave her a good report, no cavities, and very little tartar build up.

It was then my turn and she was allowed to hang out in the waiting room doing puzzles and looking at books. She did great for that as well. She didn't come into the room once and sat quietly.

So good visit and we will go back in 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment