Thursday, May 15, 2014

10 years!

10 years ago today I married my best friend. In the past ten years our lives have changed more than I could have ever imagined.
When we got married I figured by 10 years we would own a house in AZ or MO, have a few kids, I would be teaching and Chris would be set in a career.
  Well we do have a house but it is in IL, we do have a few kids, and Chris does have a career, but it is still so different from what I imagined.
   I have my own business that will be celebrating 4 years of being my own boss in August. Our two kids are my whole world and would do anything for them. Chris is working at a great company, but in doing so has had to be out of town at times.
   The other thing I never thought was how my love would grow for Chris. When get got married I knew I loved him and wanted to spend the rest of my life with him, however that love as corny as it sounds has only grown.
  The first time he held Alyssa my love for him tripled. Then less than two years later he held Colin and my love grew even deeper. Watching him play with the children is one of my favorite things to do.
   Those are just two of the big examples of how my love has grown there are so many little things that I can pin point and even more that I can't.
   I am a very lucky girl to have such a wonderful partner to spend my life with and raise our family together.

It is been a fun, crazy ride these past 10 years and I can't wait to see what the next 10 hold for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment