Sunday, May 4, 2014

Birthday Weekend x2

A few weeks before my 30th birthday I decided I wanted to get a tattoo. I wasn't sure of what or when but I wanted one. I guess I could call it a small mid life crisis.

On Friday night Chris arranged for a few good friends to meet at melting Pot for dinner. We had dinner reservations for 8 but were able to drop the kids off with Grandma and Grandpa at 6:30 so we drove to the restaurant and  grabbed two drinks before we met up with everyone.
We then had a great dinner with good food, great conversation and lots of laughter. We were there until almost midnight. Chris and I had planned to go out after the dinner but since the dinner went so long we came home and went to bed.

On Saturday morning Chris and I slept in late and then went out to breakfast just the two of us. We then came home and hung out until the kids got home at noon. We then ran some errands.

I then went out with a friend for a few hours and then decided it was time to go get the tattoo. I went to a place here in Alton. The lady did a great job.

The tattoo is a heart with heartbeats coming out either side of it. I had it designed as my heart with the kids heartbeats coming out of it. I went back and forth between my foot and shoulder but decided on shoulder since then it will never be seen at work.

I am very happy with how it turned out.



No comments:

Post a Comment