Thursday, November 26, 2009

Good Times


Today was a much better day that I expected it to be. I am so lucky to have such an amazing daughter. She was so good today. She sat at the table for close to two hours eating everything from crackers, to mashed potatoes, stuffing, and even some turkey. She then had whipped cream for dessert.
She made everyone smile and they were amazed at how well she played in the small space she was allowed. Her older cousin Justin was a great babysitter while I was able to just sit on the couch and watch. She smiled and played with her Godmother Amy and showed everyone how she can dance and babble.
She had not taken more than a 30 min nap all day so at 5 we started to have a melt down, and Chris and I headed out. She was asleep in the car before we got out of the neighborhood. We got her home and laid her down in her crib thinking she would sleep for about another hour then get up. Well she has been asleep for over 2 hours now. I'm worried she is going to sleep until 10 and then want to get up and eat and play. I guess Chris and I are going to have to draw straws on who has to get up early with her tomorrow!
I hope your Thanksgiving was more wonderful than you thought it could be as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment