Monday, November 30, 2009

Monday

Today was a sad day to go to work. After having four wonderful days off it was back to the grind of work. Luckily I only have 14 more days until Christmas break. Alyssa was also sick this morning and so Chris had to take her to the doctor who confirmed that she has another ear infection. This is her third ear infection in four months. I think she is taking after her Uncle Michael. We knew this ear infection was coming when yesterday she was such a CRAB all day and then did not sleep well at all last night.
I have to admit I had some pangs of jealously when I went to pick up her 3 (yes you read that right) prescriptions after work. The lady in front of me had a baby that had just turned two and was picking up her FIRST prescription ever. I thought boy is that lady lucky.
Then I came home and we had dinner, then Alyssa decided that she was going to be happy and Chris and I had so much fun with her for an hour before she went to bed. I will leave you with some pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment