Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Random Thoughts

I am so tired. I want to just lay down and fall asleep right now. The good thing is I know that the tiredness I feel now is only half of what I felt 2 weeks ago.
I am still loving my new job and I can't believe how much I like it. There is one teacher that is a little on the bitter side, but no place can be perfect right?!
I was going to write about something else but now I can't remember!!
We are building a deck I'm so excited because next month I can sit outside at night and enjoy the nice weather.
Alyssa has been a total crab this week and I think she has an ear infection. I am going to call the doctor to make an appointment to get her ears checked tomorrow.
I get to go and spend the day at the park tomorrow.

Okay I think that is enough updates for tonight. OHH my birthday is in 4 days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment