Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Bad Blogger Again


Wow my last blog was Sept. 6. I have been a bad blogger. I guess because there really isn't much to say.
I do need to upload pictures off my camera and then I could have a blog about picking apples. We also went down to the lake this past weekend so I could blog about the trip down to the lake where it was too cold to swim or boat.
My daycare business is going well. I now have six kids on my roster and consider myself full. Two of those kids won't start until January and I am okay with that because it means things won't get to crazy busy until after the baby comes.
Right now I have four kids. One is here 45 min a day 3 days a week. That is pretty easy. The other 3 have more hours at the daycare and we are all working on settling into a routine and getting to know each others moods and issues.
I will try to update the blog this weekend with pictures from the apple picking and my ever growing belly.
For now I will just leave you with a picture of Alyssa. She is growing up way to fast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment