Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Update on New Year Resolutions


1. Be 145 lbs by my birthday.  I hit this goal the middle of March. I am now working on toning my body up.

2. Tone up my body (by doing ab exercises and then walk/running when the weather gets nicer) . I have started this. I can run 5 k in about 37 minutes and 5 miles in a little over an hour.

3. Spend 7 hours a week with just my kids, no distractions. I have done this once again easily. This has not been an issue to keep to.

4. Go on a date night with my husband every other month.  We went out twice in Feb and once in March. So I am meeting this goal so far.

5. Have my business see a profit.  I have a small profit right now but that will be gone by the end of the month when I pay my taxes. 

6. Send out birthday cards on time to all family members.  Doing well on this one.

7. Get the basement organized and looking nice. This has been done and a garage sale has happened. I have a few more things to get rid of but the clutter has been reduced by 80%

8. Have one month where neither kid goes to the doctor.  We did not FULLY make this because both kids went to see the doctor the first part of March for their 15 month and 3 year well checks, but we did make it the whole moth of March without a sick doctor visit and not a single hospital trip. So I would call March a success. 



Looking over my resolutions I have done a good job of keeping them or exceeding them. That is a major plus in my book! 

No comments:

Post a Comment