Monday, July 9, 2012

Alyssa Sick

Friday while I was in the hospital with Colin I got a text from my mom saying Alyssa was running a fever of 99. I told her it wasn't a big deal.
The evening she called me and told me Alyssa had thrown up and had a fever of 102. I felt like the worst mom in the world that I couldn't be with her.
I sat in the hospital room crying because both my kids needed me and I couldn't be there for both. I did the next best thing and sent Chris home to be with Alyssa.
She was doing a little better Saturday morning but still running a fever. Sunday the blisters showed up for her, she also had Hand Foot and Mouth.
Her blisters are all in her throat making it harder for her to eat and drink. She is still eating and drinking enough that I'm not super worried about her, I just hope the blisters clear up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment