Sunday, March 28, 2010

New Jobs, New starts

Well again I have been bad about blogging. Big changes are in place over the next week.

Two weeks ago I went on interviews for a Head Start position. When I went on the first interview I was interviewing for a job that started in August. I got a call two days later asking if I would be interested in interviewing for a job that started in April. I went on interview and found out Friday at 1:40 that I got the job. I am so excited! It feels like a new start for me. The last three years of my life have been so stressful and hard. I think that for the next two months are going to be the best two months that I have had in three working years.
Also I have started selling Arbonne. I had two parties this weekend. I did not get the turn out I wanted but I was able to get some sales. I am hoping over the next few days I can book three more parties and then I will be set for April. I need to really get working on that.
Alyssa goes to the doctor on April 10th and I'm excited about that doctor's appointment, hopefully we can get some answers about what causes her attacks.
2010 has been rough start but I think April is going to turn it around and the rest of 2010 is going to be awesome!
Positive, Positive, Positive that is what I'm going to be!
Hope April is happy for you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment