Sunday, March 7, 2010

Bad Blogger

I was so good at the beginning of February about blogging. Then the job got very stressful, Alyssa got healthy, Chris came home and I stopped blogging.
So I'm trying again. Today was an awesome day. The weather was in the low 70's and we went to the zoo. On Friday I had posted on facebook about maybe going to the zoo. Three other couples that we hang out with posted that they were also thinking about the same thing. All of these couples have a baby that was born in Jan or Feb last year. So this morning we all exchanged phone numbers and we all met up at the zoo. The babies had a great time and so did the adults.
It was the most relaxed I have been in weeks. It was a great day to spend with family and friends.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy you had a great day. I am so looking forward to seeing you all on Friday!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete