Monday, December 27, 2010

2010

2010 has been a year of some of the scariest and saddest moments for me and also some of the very best moments.
I'm sure that can be said about every year but I do have to say 2010 held more good than bad for me.
When 2010 started I was still getting over the miscarriage and my job was getting more and more stressful by the day. By March I could not take my job any longer and started looking for something else. On April 5 I started a new job working with pre-school kids.
On April 6th (my second day on the job) I found out I was pregnant (in the bathroom at lunch time no less).
In June I got offered to do my own in home daycare and turned it down. In July I was offered another time to run my own in home daycare and I took the leap.
Since July I have become my own boss and LOVE it. I have enough kids to hire an assistant part time and she will go full time soon after the new year.
I was supposed to have a baby in December to end the year but he blessed us with his presence the very end of November.
Alyssa is growing up before our eyes she is a blast to play with. To look at pictures and see how much she has grown in the last year is amazing. She is full of words and comes up with the cutest things to do and say. We just watch and play with her at night there is no need for the TV.
2010 has flown by and has been more than I could ever imagine, I can't wait to see what 2011 brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment