Thursday, October 20, 2011

Out of Town

Tomorrow I am going out of town. I am going by myself. I am SOOOOO excited. I have never been away from  my kids for this long. I will leave tomorrow at 9:30 and won't be back until Sunday afternoon. I have spent up to four nights away from Alyssa but if I was gone that long it was because Colin was in the hospital and she came to see me everyday. I was away from her for 72 hours when my Grandpa died but that was the longest.
  The longest I have been away from Colin is 12 hours.
I need this break. I need some time to be me and not mommy. I love being home with my kids all day but I am more than ready for a small break.  I know that by Sunday afternoon I will be ready to see my kids.
  It also helps knowing that my kids will be home in good hands of Jenni and their Daddy. Jenni will have them all day Friday and then Daddy will take over Friday night and the rest of the weekend.
   I am so lucky to have a husband so capable of taking good care of our children.
I will enjoy my weekend of drinking and shopping and come back a re-charged happy mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment