Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Colin

Since Colin woke up Saturday morning he has been one happy, loving little boy. That means he has had four good days in a row. I can't even remember the last time he has had four good days in a row. Usually after one or two he is sick again. This medicine has really seemed to kick out the eye infection and whatever bug was bothering him.
It is SO nice to see my son happy and enjoying life, instead of sitting in my lap just watching the other play. I almost miss him a little in my arms, but I will GLADLY take his happy and running around any day over the clingy grouchy baby I have had.

Alyssa has also been 98% healthy for the last 4 days. It has made for some awesome family time over the weekend and a nice start to the week. It is nice to see both my kids happy and healthy at the same time for once. I can't remember the last time they were both healthy together at the same time either.

No comments:

Post a Comment