Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 10

Today is the end of day 10 of Colin being happy and healthy. I'm worried that today is the end since we sent one kid home sick today from daycare and another had a super gross nose. It has been a wonderful 10 days of him being happy, enjoying life and wanting to play instead of being held all day. I keep wishing I could freeze time, because I know that he is going to get sick again.
  I really hate thinking so negatively about it, but I think in some ways I'm just being realistic. The poor boy hasn't had more than a week of being healthy since April of 2011. He always has a runny nose, a cough or some other bug that is going around. So by enjoying the now but knowing what is to come I think is the best for me.
  The best part is if it never comes I won't be disappointed. I will just cherish what we had for the past 10 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment