Monday, February 27, 2012

Birthday Party #3

Alyssa had her third and last birthday party on Saturday. It was a huge success and I think everyone walked away happy.  We had it at Little Gym which is a place with balance beams, uneven bars and lots of mats to run and jump on.
  This was the first year we let her have a friend party and I think she loved it. We invited all the daycare kids and all but one made it to the party.
   The party was from 3-4:30 and there were three girls from Little Gym that ran the whole thing. They got the kids in organized play, free play, cut up and served the cake, wrote down all the presents received and bagged up the presents after they were opened.
   They also cleaned up all the cake that was dropped on the floor and table and provided all the paper products and juice for the kids.
   Watching all the kids run around, jump and play brought a huge smile to my face. Even Colin who is usually glued to our side was running around and exploring the gym area.
   I really wasn't sure if I should have a friend party for her yet since she was still so young, but after watching how much fun she had I'm  so glad I did!






No comments:

Post a Comment