Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Review of New Years Resolution

So it is February 1st so time to look back at my resolutions and see how I'm doing.

1. Be 145 lbs by my birthday.  This one is a work in progress some weeks are good, others I'm frustrated but not giving up yet.

2. Tone up my body (by doing ab exercises and then walk/running when the weather gets nicer) I have started working out for the last 3 weeks. I'm proud of my distance and can already see small results in the tone up areas.

3. Spend 7 hours a week with just my kids, no distractions.  I haven't kept track of the time but I know I have done this easily, we will see if I can keep it up next week when my hours at work change. 

4. Go on a date night with my husband every other month.  This did not happen in January but we are going out this weekend so that will be nice.

5. Have my business see a profit.  I'm in the hole for the end of January but that should turn around soon. 

6. Send out birthday cards on time to all family members.  So far so good.

7. Get the basement organized and looking nice. This has been done and a garage sale date has been set to get rid of the stuff that isn't selling on craigslist. 

8. Have one month where neither kid goes to the doctor.  I had to laugh when I read this one. This did not happen Colin was at the doctor 3 times and one hospital stay and Alyssa ended up with a trip to the doctor on Monday. She has a re-check in a week so it won't happen for Feb either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment