Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My Little Girl

My little girl is growing up! I can't believe that in 5 days she is going to be a three year old! When I think back on it, it does not seem like it has been that long. In other ways it seems like she has been in our lives forever.
I could go on and on about all the things she is doing and saying but I will save that for her birthday post on Monday.
  Today I'm going to talk about me and my feelings on it all. I always knew I wanted to be a mom and that was confirmed the moment she was born. Yesterday I was looking back at pictures from the hospital when she was born and watching some videos we made. You can see the love we had for that 6 lb bundle of joy then and I think you can still see it now.
   I have LOVED the last year and a half I have had at home with her. I love being able to see her learn, grow and the friendships she makes. I realized today that she has spent more of her life now at home with me than she did in daycare.
    Even this morning when she was throwing fit after fit and I had a pang of jealousy as Chris walked out the door to work, by lunch time I was once again reminded how blessed and lucky I am to be able to stay home with my kids.
  I know this is a rambling post that really hasn't said anything but these are all thought swirling through my head as my baby, my little girl is getting ready to turn 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment