Thursday, April 25, 2013

Dance Recital

Tonight Alyssa had her second dance recital. She only has 2 other little girls in her class so I was worried that she would get out on stage and freeze.
She did wonderful. She danced both songs watching the teacher and a big smile on her face.
She has really seemed to enjoy dance this year and we only had one week that she didn't want to go or dance.
Next year will be a little different as her best friend will not be able to do the dance with her.  So we will see if she wants to continue it.  I love having the dance on Thursdays because it doesn't take away from our weekend or our evenings and the class is so small. The Saturday class has about 13 girls in it and so they don't get as much time to practice or do tumbling because they have to wait their turn.
 I am one proud mommy of my kids. I love that they are getting old enough to do things without me, but also still young enough when it is over they want a hug and mommy time.

No comments:

Post a Comment