Thursday, March 27, 2014

Why I blog

I started this blog in the weeks after I gave birth to Alyssa. The reason I did it was because 1. it was a cool thing to do and 2. I wanted a place to remember the big and little things she was doing. 3. A place for friends and family to keep up with what is going on since they don't live close.
  As time went on I realized I was really bad at keeping up with the baby books (in fact I don't think I have opened either kids in about a year). I haven't done a fantastic job at blogging, but I do have at least parts of each year in writing.
   After my first year of blogging I made all my blog posts into a book with blog2print. I had said I would do that once a year so that my kids could have a book that had memories of their childhood seen from my point of view. Well I haven't done that yet, but I do admit that every so often I spend a night going back looking through old posts.
   Sometimes it is because someone asks me a question about a milestone one of the kids has met and I can remember about when it happened but not exactly, so I go back and read through blogs.
   I never figured I would have a big fan base reading my blog. To my knowledge there are only like 3 people subscribed to my blog, but when I check my stats I see that I do have people from around the world reading my blog.
  If you are one of those can you tell me what inspires you to read my blog? Or was it a pure accident that you came upon my blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment