Saturday, February 7, 2015

Alyssa's Party

Alyssa had her party today. It was a make up and dress up party at a bounce house of all places. They took the upstairs and turned it into an awesome place to get their hair done, dress up, paint nails, walk a runway, and play.
9 girls were invited but only 7 showed up. They all got to pick an outfit to wear, along with shoes, purse, and accessories. They then got their hair styled and then face painted. They then played while the rest finished hair or got nails done. After everyone was done they got to walk a runway while the people talked about them.
Right before the runway I had another surprise up my sleeve and Elsa showed up. So she got to help them sing some songs from Frozen, walk the runway, and then after cake and presents read them a story.

When I asked Alyssa what her favorite part of the party was, she thought for a moment and then said EVERYTHING!

At bed tonight I made her wash her face but let her keep the hair stuff in. She said "Thank you for letting me keep my hair like this, you are the best".
I'm so glad she had so much fun and I think I smiled as big as she did during the party.








1 comment:

  1. Although I knew most of this, I have missed your blogging. I loved loved loved reading all that you have written. What an awesome growth you and the family are going through!

    ReplyDelete