Thursday, February 12, 2015

Kindergarten

Kindergarten has been tough on Alyssa's health. She has been sicker this year than she has in the last 5 years. The only year she was sicker was her first year of life.
The poor girl has gotten the flu, many many colds, and now a stomach bug. We have also had 3 ear infections.
I really thought with her being in daycare that she would of built up an immunity to some of these germs but it doesn't seem true.
It makes me so nervous for when Colin starts school. The one good thing is it doesn't seem that Alyssa is passing her germs on to him too much. He is still sick but never seems to have the same thing she has.

Today neither Chris or I could take off work so I set her up a bed and she has been watching movies while I work. I think we will make a trip to the walk in clinic after I get off.

No comments:

Post a Comment