Friday, February 6, 2015

Life since July

Since I last posted not too much has changed besides Alyssa starting kindergarten. Which she seems to absolutely love.















Chris is still working for his same job and is close to home which is nice because I have been putting in long hours at the daycare so Chris picks the kids up and heads home to start dinner. I usually walk in the door about the time dinner is hitting the table.

Colin's health has been better. We haven't had any hospital visits since April and no steroids since July. He has been sick since January 2nd and can't seem to shake the cough and cold but he is in good spirits and happy so I can't complain too much. We spent from August to December going to weekly visits to a speech therapist to work on swallow and speech therapy. I think it really helped in strengthening his muscles in his mouth and throat.

Alyssa is a happy girl who is doing very well in school and becoming more grown up everyday.

As for me the daycare is still growing with more changes in the works and I can't wait to see where they all go.

No comments:

Post a Comment