Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Masters Degree

I forgot one big thing in my update! I went back to school. I am now one and a half semesters into my Master's degree. I'm doing it all online through a school out of Chicago. I will graduate in summer of 2016. With it I will have a master's in Early Childhood. I already have my B.S. in Elm Education.

I take two classes a semester, but only one at a time. They are 8 weeks long. It has been hard to find the balance but I think I'm starting to get it. I do miss going to the gym but I know this is important too.

I had always figured I would get my master's but then when I stopped teaching I kind of thought that it wasn't worth it. But I found a scholarship that is paying for 90% of my schooling so it is a deal I can't pass up.

No comments:

Post a Comment