Sunday, September 30, 2018

Weekends

Before kids weekends were a time to run errands and relax. Once I had kids weekends became busier, once the children got involved in activities they got super crazy.
  This weekend has been a busy one, first there was a car seat check on Saturday morning, I went straight from the check to Sam's Club for the items the daycare needed for the month.
   After Sam's Club it was off to sell popcorn for Boy Scouts in front of Lowe's for 2 hours.
   Sunday was Church, selling popcorn, soccer game, and then home for dinner. After dinner we have to fit in cello practice, homework, spelling practice as well as some work for Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts.
   Then it is time for bed and the week to start again. During the week we have two soccer practices, swim lesson, and Boy Scout meetings.
  With all the things that we have going on it makes me even more grateful for my Thursday's off. I am able to run the weekend errands, giving us a few extra free minutes on the weekend.
    I love that my children are involved in activities, it helps them make friends, keeps them active and mentally strong. Over the years the children have tried many things, some only last a season or school year, others we repeat year after year.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment