Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Can things slow down?

As I type this title I don't really mean it. But things have been SOOOO busy lately of the last 5 nights I have not been home to put Alyssa to bed 4 of them. That is hard for me and her. But I think right now is a good time for me to be away from her. I came down with a bad cold on Sunday and it has gotten worse each day. Since I came down with it on Sunday I was probably contagious Friday and Saturday. So hopefully she won't catch this cold. I left work early yesterday and I think I will stay home tomorrow so that I can really feel better for the weekend.
Also I need to get caught up on my college classes because I have been gone so much I am behind in those classes as well.
Lets see what the next few days bring.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are feeling better honey. Did you decide to stay home today or did you go in to school anyway? Take care of yourself!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete