Monday, January 18, 2010

Never Brag

On Friday night I was bragging that Alyssa had gone ten days without a breathing treatment and had been very healthy. Saturday she woke up and did not want to eat. By Sunday morning she was running a fever and by this morning we were at the doctors because she did not want to eat, had a horrible cough and was still running a low grade fever. The doctor said it was just another virus going around and that she should be better by tomorrow.
With Chris out of town I have now written out sub plans for tomorrow and will decide in the morning if she is well enough to go to daycare or if she needs another day at home. I hope she is well enough for daycare since I only have 7 days left for this year and would really like to take some into next year.
I do have a staff meeting after work tomorrow but I will skip out on that if she is even coughing a little because that is not fair to her.
Here is praying that tomorrow brings my baby back!

No comments:

Post a Comment