Thursday, January 21, 2010

So Glad


I am so glad Chris is coming home tonight. I don't know if I can do another night by myself. Though I'm sure tonight she will be just fine and sleep like she hasn't been sick all week. She is now taking steriods and a breathing machine to keep her lungs open, she is on ear drops for an infection in one ear and oral antibiotic to keep it from spreading to the other ear. I have to suck her nose out, and give Tylenol to keep the fever down.
She still can't sleep laying down so once again last night I held her. She sounded so good at 2 I tried to put her down, that was a BIG mistake she screamed for almost an hour until I got her back to sleep, the whole time crying and coughing.
I'm praying that she isn't getting too used to sleeping with me. She has not sleep in our bed since she was 6 months old and I would really like to not start now. Though it is going to be a lot harder to break her of the habit when Chris is not home.
She has to go to the babysitters today because I have no one to watch her and she isn't really sick enough still for me to stay home, I only have 4 or 5 more days this year. I hope she can make it through the day, then Chris can stay home with her tomorrow. Though again I'm sure she will be just fine and a joy to be around tomorrow.
Hope Thursday goes fast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment