Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow days


Yesterday I had a snow day. It was one of the very best snow days I have ever had. Alyssa was in a GREAT mood all day. She was such a joy to be around. There really wasn't that much snow so I called my mother in law and we went out to lunch and shopping.
At the mall Alyssa got tired of her stroller very quickly and she walked about half the mall with us. I was so surprised that she was able to walk so far.
The best part came at the end of the day when Chris called to tell us he was on his way home. The day couldn't have gone any better.
Today was back to work. It started off with a meeting with my boss and just went down hill from there.
I can't wait for the weekend and Alyssa's birthday party. It should be a lot of fun and I can't wait to celebrate with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment