Monday, February 15, 2010

Birthday Party



On Saturday we held Alyssa's first birthday party. It was amazing and so much fun. We had over 30 people in our house from every aspect of our life. Some of the people were family, some were co-workers, and friends. It was a blast to have them all in one place all celebrating our daughter.
We had some really good food of fried chicken, pastas, salad and of course cake.
Alyssa got some great gifts and has loved walking around the house for the last two days carrying the balloons we got.
It was a great day and want to thank all the people that came out to show their love for our family and our daughter!

2 comments:

  1. Can't believe she's a year old already. Time sure does fly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had such a great time with you and your family, Shannon. Alyssa has always had my heart but now I think she has stolen it and hid it in her toy drawer. If you see her with it, let her keep it. I don't mind!!! I've only been back in Arizona a few hours and already I am counting down until I can see you all again!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete