Thursday, August 19, 2010

New Day Care

Alyssa is 18 months old and starting Monday will be at her 4th daycare. Well really her 3rd. The first place we picked we backed out of before she even started. The second place she went to for 9 weeks. The third place she went to for a year.
Starting Monday she will go to her fourth and hopefully final daycare until she starts school. That daycare is the closest to home she has ever been and has the best ideas so far. I say that because starting Monday I am her daycare. I get to stay home and spend time with my daughter.
I am so excited that I get to stay home with her and get to see her all day everyday. I'm excited to get to see her play and interact with other kids. I won't have to feel the guilt I would get when I would go pick her up from daycare and they would tell me what a horrible day she had.
I started out with 5 kids, 3 families but as of last night one of the families backed out. So now I have 3 kids and one is just a before school kid.
I know I will get more and I just have to have patience and faith. It is giving me time to get my business up at started. I now have a Business bank account and tax id number. I also have an accountant and some clients. I'm officially a small business.
So hopefully the kids come soon and I can start feeling like this was the best decision ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment