Thursday, August 26, 2010

Week One of Day Care

Well my first week of daycare did not go the way I had thought it would. The day before I was supposed to open one of the families called and told me they were not bringing their 2 daughters to me.
On Friday I got another call that another lady had decided not to bring her daughter to me. So I went from 5 kids, down to two. One of those kids is a before school kid that I only have 3 times a week for about 45 minutes.
Monday was a hard day because Alyssa was teething and the baby that I watch was gassy. It was a long day and when Chris got home I told him I could be a secretary.
Tuesday I only had the before school kid and then Alyssa and I spent the day together. We went out to lunch and to the mall.
On Wednesday I had the baby and things went well. So did today.
I am so grateful to Chris for letting me try this. I know money is tighter than we wanted it to be since I lost 3 kids but I love being home with Alyssa and can't wait to see what the future holds.
My husband is an amazing father and husband. He has been with me through so many things in the last 13 (WOW!) years we have been together. I am one lucky woman!!

No comments:

Post a Comment