Sunday, May 20, 2012

Fun Weekend

It was a really good weekend. It was busy but I enjoyed every second of it.
On Friday night we went out to dinner and walked the mall. It was so nice not to be rushing or anything. We went there with no agenda, ended up at the play area and got library books then left.
On Saturday we went to the park nice and early. Played for an hour and then Chris ran a 5k and I walked a mile with the kids. We then went to swim. After swim it was naps and then I took Alyssa to a birthday party. She had a blast at the birthday party and I was so proud of how well she behaved.
We then came home and packed up the kids for Grandma and Grandpa's house for the night.
We dropped the kids off at their Grandparents and Chris and I went out to celebrate our anniversary.
This morning we picked the kids up at 8:30, came home cleaned and naps then went to the park for another party. The kids had a blast and fell asleep quickly tonight.
I love weekends that are busy but that you don't feel rushed or tired at the end of.
It is going to be a good busy week and I'm so looking forward to next weekend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment