Sunday, May 6, 2012

Bump on the Head and other Daycare news

On Friday I was cleaning under the yellow daycare table. Alyssa came over to see what I was cleaning and she knocked the table over onto my head. I started to cry immediately and couldn't stop. Alyssa kept saying over and over "Stop crying mommy stop crying". She was worried and didn't know what to do so she started to act out. I was able to keep functioning until Chris got home about 45 minutes later. A neighbor then drove me to the hospital and then Jenni came and sat with me while Chris took care of everything at home.  
The hospital said I did not have a concussion, but I disagree. I had all the signs of a concussion including, extreme tiredness, fluid drainage from the ears, extreme headache and a super foggy head. I am feeling better tonight so hopefully I will feel even better tomorrow.
   In other news the day care should be getting its new Group home Licenses soon. (I should of had it over 2 weeks ago so we are hoping soon.) Also Jenni and I have started a business plan so that if an opportunity comes up for us to move to a new center sooner than later we are ready. A business plan takes a lot of work to do. We started on Wednesday and we are done with 2 of the 11 steps. We will keep working on it and then we can just tweak it as things change and then we will be ready when the time comes. It is exciting to see what the future can hold for us.
  The daycare is totally full and we do not have any kids on a waiting list right now. It feels good to know all the spots are full and good to see the group we have get along so well.
I'm so happy with where my life has gone in the last two years!

No comments:

Post a Comment