Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Transportation Museum

Last Tuesday my dad came into town on Wednesday we went to the Transportation Museum in St. Louis. We decided this was a trip for just Grandpa, Mommy and Alyssa.
Once we got there Alyssa was in love at first sight. She saw a train before even entering the building. While there she got to ride a small train, play in a huge play area that had trains, dress up, kitchens, and houses to play in. In the play area Alyssa had us sit in the kitchen area, and she fixed us meals and even got the mop out to clean up a pretend mess that she made.
After playing for awhile we went and got to walk and look at many different trains from different eras. Alyssa could care less about the history but loved climbing on and through the trains. We would give her information about it and she would say "ok" and keep going.
After leaving the museum she decided that we needed to go get chips and salsa so I found a Mexican restaurant close by and we had some yummy lunch then headed for home.
  Alyssa loved getting some time with Grandpa and Mommy without Colin.

Side note: I sent Grandpa to Walmart bright and early Wednesday morning for a new SD card for my camera so that I could take pictures at the museum. I put it in the camera and then left the camera on the counter. I did get some pictures with my phone but haven't uploaded them to my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment