Saturday, October 27, 2012

Adventure

Tomorrow I will be taking a road trip with Jenni and this HUGE truck. I ordered a 10 foot truck. They didn't have any of those so I ended up with a 24 foot truck. I have NEVER driven anything bigger than a mini van. I drove it home from the place we rented it from. I found out that anything below 30 miles per hour make it bump. Sitting still the truck is VERY noisy and bumps a lot. The brakes are hard to use. I practically had to stand on them to make the truck stop.
We will be driving with a fair distance from anyone and anything. I am going to be that person everyone hates and can't wait to pass because I'm driving so slow.
We are driving 3 hours away to a daycare that is closing. We hope to come home with many treasures. This lady has promised us some very good stuff so I hope it is in as good of condition as she says and that we get the great deal we want.
No matter what tomorrow will be one of many adventures I think we will take (probably not anymore in a rental truck) getting this daycare up and running. 

No comments:

Post a Comment