Sunday, October 7, 2012

Pedicure

Today as a special treat I took Alyssa and my mom to a nail place to get either a pedicure or manicure. I wanted my toes done. My mom wanted her fingers done and Alyssa decided that she wanted her toes done as well.
We got there and her eyes got really big. She watched what I did closely and tried to follow. The only problem was her legs weren't long enough to fully reach the water. So for a while she just dangled her toes in the water, then she stood up and just stood in the water.
We decided it would just be best to paint her toes instead of a true pedicure. So she picked out an orange and the lady did a nice job painting her nails and even put a flower on each big toe. Since she didn't do a full pedicure she also let Alyssa pick another color to get her fingers done.
The whole time we were there Alyssa had the biggest smile on her face. She was so happy to have her nails done and even happier when she realized that she got BOTH her finger and toes done, when mommy and Grandma only got one done.
I think she will enjoy going back, though I think we might need to stick with manicures for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment