Wednesday, July 15, 2009

California


So I have been in California for the last week. I had to travel by myself since Chris had no more vacation days.
I was as nervous about this as I was giving birth. I have traveled enough to know that sitting next to a screaming baby for a flight is not fun at all.
We had to take two planes each way because we had a lay over in Dallas Texas. Alyssa did AMAZING. She never once cried louder than what just my row could hear. She slept at least a few minutes of each flight. She had more fun looking at the string that held her pacifier and the straps on my shirt.
Once in California she also did a fantastic job every day she missed at least a nap or two. She got to met a lot of new people including her great-grandparents, great-aunt and uncle and second cousins.
Her love for dogs also came through. She LOVED the dogs everywhere we went. In fact we got video of her laughing at one of the dogs on the trip.
I can't believe how well she did on the trip. She is amazing baby I am so lucky to have her.
And on that note I hear her awake through the baby monitor so I must go get her.

1 comment:

  1. She is an amazing baby because you are an amazing Mom. Remember you and Chris are helping her to form her personality right now. You all are such awesome parents and thus she can't help but be an awesome baby!!

    ReplyDelete