Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Busy, Busy


Life has been crazy busy some good busy, some bad busy. This weekend we went to Grant's farm with Alyssa. It was too nice of a day to stay home. Chris and I had a lot of fun, Alyssa could have cared less about the animals but she did love looking at all the other kids and babies that were there. She also enjoyed playing with her stroller.
On Sunday I got to go to the Fox theater to see an orchestra perform Broadway pieces while Chris and Alyssa went to a family birthday party.
Monday and Tuesday have been work and then I have spent two hours both nights working on school work. The good news is I'm done with one class, the bad news is I have another class that I haven't started yet. :-(.
Tuesday was a bad day at work the kids were crazy and I was stressed. I'm going in today with a new behavior system for those few kids that were disrupting my class and I hope that it works. Wish me luck.
Okay off to finish my morning routine so I can make it to work on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment