Friday, September 11, 2009

Runner

This year I have a runner in my class. For those of you non-teachers that means I have a kid that thinks it is okay to leave a classroom and run away from all teachers and staff. My runner laughs as they are running.
He has run away from four teachers at the school including the prinicpal. Yesterday he ran out of the building because I was outside and he wanted to be out there. The teacher that was supposed to be watching him had to run after him. At one point I went to help her because she had run out of her shoes and was out of breath. It was not funny at the time, but now I think it is kind of funny to see her chasing after this kid who can beat her hands down at running.
So now for my laughing and making her chase him I owe her a drink, I might throw in a pair of running shoes too. Though I might need them for myself as the year goes on. ( He still hasn't run from me yet.)

1 comment: