Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sleep


Three nights ago Alyssa got up 4 times during the night. She would eat for less than 3 minutes and then go back to bed just to be up an hour or two later. I was tired and grouchy. Two nights ago she was doing the same thing, I said enough and Chris and I laid there in bed at 2 in the morning and listened to her cry for an hour and twenty minutes. Sunday night she only cried for about 15 minutes, we thought, yes we are on to something. Then yesterday she woke up with a NASTY nose and a bad cough.
Last night she went to bed at 7 and by 7:45 she was up crying. We comforted her and feed her some more and put her to bed. She did not cry again until 5:00 AM!!!! I heard her moving at 11, and 1 but she would just cough, roll around and go back to sleep. I did not have to get out of bed until 5. It was SOOO nice, especially since last night it got down into the 40's and it is cold.
The bad news is since she got up at 5 and now at 7:19 she is asleep again. I can let her sleep until 7:35 then I have to wake her up and go to work. Hopefully the cough and cold will go away soon and we can have a baby that sleeps through the night AND is healthy ( wishful thinking huh?!)
Lets see what tonight brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment