Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Should do vs doing

What should I be doing right now? I should be writing a paper for my grad school class. What am I doing? Checking my facebook, writing a blog and thinking about bed.
To be fair I have already watched a lecture, wrote one paper and edited another paper tonight. I have put in two hours of work, but there is still that last paper. It is due Friday, so it isn't like I can put it off until the weekend. If I was like my friend Chelsea tomorrow night about 11pm would be a good time to start it. However I'm not Chelsea and I have a 7 month old daughter that thinks sleep is for losers so I have limited time to do it.
I'm not as overwhelmed as I was a few weeks ago even though I'm sitting at 22 students, have not had a healthy household in a month and am taking two grad classes. I definitely don't have a lot of "extra" time, and I do think all the sicknesses is coming from not having a full nights sleep in over 7 months and staying up late( Ha HA 10 is late?!).
Okay now that I have rambled and said nothing I will go start my paper, that will make me feel a little better, and then I will go to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Some of my best papers were written at four in the morning!

    ReplyDelete