Thursday, December 10, 2009

Doctor

Last night I had to go to the doctor. It has been four weeks since I had my D&C for the miscarriage and this appointment was supposed to be to make sure all was good, answer any questions and then to tell us the results of the testing they did on the baby.
I got there and he told me that there was not enough tissue to test the baby. In some ways I'm happy, but in other ways it feels like I will always question why? He thinks it was due to low levels of progesterone and as soon as I get a new positive pregnancy test that I should call them so blood work can be done and we can get the levels tested.
All in all it was a good appointment and I'm glad it is over with and I can move on. It was great to be able to come home to my smiling daughter and wonderful husband!
Now my next goal is to get through next Tuesday, then my stress level should be even lower!

No comments:

Post a Comment